Monday 30th March
Read Chapter 19
- What different fossils did Mr Hepworth tell them about?
- How did the weather change during the day?
- What is ‘flotsam’?
- What does Fliss think about the black bird? (p.104)
Tuesday 31st March
Read Chapter 20
- When Fliss talks to Old Sal, she talk about, ‘Windows is the eyes of the house.’ How are windows like eyes?
- Old Sal corrects Fliss when she says the windows eyes watch the sea.
What do you think Old Sal means when she says, ‘It’s got the other eye, see. The eye that sleeps by day.’ ?